This page will be updated soon! (11.25.2009)
1) Is Puricute Free?
2) How do I create a PuriCute Pic?
1. Click on the pink "Create Puricute" button on top.
2. Hit the "Browse" button and select a photo to upload.
3. Choose from our frames and stamps to make your photo super cute!
4. Resize, soften or position your photo.
5. Hit the "Publish Photo" button (the blue button with the check mark).
6. Add a title and description and hit save.
7. Sign in, register, or skip registration to complete your PuriCute Pic!
3) How do I use the frames and stamps?
- Click on any of the frames to make it appear on your photo.
- Select a stamp by clicking on it. Now, click anywhere on your photo to place them. Hit the blue "undo" button to remove the last stamp you placed.
4) Do I need to sign up for an account?
No, but you will not be able to edit the title and description of your PurCute Pic if you skip registration.
5) What types of images can i upload?
Jpeg, Gif, and Png.
6) How do i add a PuriCute Pic to my blog, MySpace, Xanga, Facebook, etc?
Click on the "Embed" box on your PuriCute Pic page. Copy the code and paste it into your blog, MySpace, etc.
7) My Picture that I made isn't saving or showing up, what wrong?
- Try updating your flash player at adobe.com. It is also recommended that you use Firefox. If you are using IE, please make sure that it's version 6 or later. -PuriCute
- You may not have the most recent version of flash. Click Here to get the most recent version of Flash from the Adobe website.
- You may be exiting from the image description page (the page you are forwarded to when you hit the publish button from the application). Please Register, Log In, or hit the Skip Registration button on the image description page to proceed.
- If the thumbnails aren't being generated on the image description page, this error message will appear below your image: "If the thumbnail generation does not start, click here". Please hit "click here" to proceed.
8) How do i delete a PuriCute image i made?
- Click the delete image link: